NSPPL is a nonprofit, nonpolitical humanitarian medical project, was established in Aug/2012 by a group of Syrian doctors SBMS and SEMA.
No, NSPPL is a nonprofit project, provides all its services for free.
NSPPL was established in Aug/2012.
Yes, there are 3 branches for NSPPL, Reyhanli center in Turkey, Idleb center and Albab center in Syria
NSPPL aim’s to restore amputees’ normal life and make them active in society.
Qualifying a sufficient number of technicians to cover all countries which have conflicts.
- Physical therapy
- Psychological support
All types of prosthetic and orthotic services:
- Lower limb orthotics.
- Upper Limb orthotics.
- Lower Limb Prosthetics.
- Upper Limb Prosthetics.
- Spinal orthotics
Different types of injuries and especially the war caused injuries.
- The first stage is to call NSPPL to get an appointment.
- Second stage is to visit NSPPL and confirm the appointment, and to fill the forms with needed information.
- Third stage, the patient will be transferred to the technical department in order to evaluate his situation and to specify the injury type.
- The patient will take a new appointment for assessment.
- The patient will take a new appointment to install the prosthesis.
- During the installation process the patient will be qualified to use the prosthesis.
- After finishing all trainings for prosthesis usage, and the patient can use it by alone, the last stage comes which is the final exit.
Approximately it takes from 1 month to 3 months to receive the prosthesis.